- Jen LoPiccolo for leading the recruitment and selection of an amazing team
- Mike DeMatteo for working like crazy to ensure that we have three buildings ready for prime time – including a major addition at ES1, a beautiful new playground at ES2, and a six-figure renovation at our new MS
- Lori McEwen for heading up our August Professional Development highlighted by welcoming and preparing over 30 new team members for success at BVP
- Jess Bunnell for ensuring that everything data-wise is up and ready to go with RIDE – from student information to teacher certification records…and 10,000,000 other things…
- Steve Corrales for enrolling 250+ scholars and sharing exciting news with families and showing extraordinary patience with those still on our waiting list clamoring for updates…sometimes calling hourly!
- Silvia Cuello for fighting with Verizon to get 98.6% of our team members have working phones, keeping me sane when the world around appears to be insane, and, perhaps most importantly, ensuring we are all paid and have benefits on time!
- And, shout-outs in advance to Kate Crowe who is leading our charter renewal efforts and David Lauck who has personally committed to help raise $10,000,000 for the capital campaign we will launch this fall!
As we know Joy loves to say, “Get your mirrors out – uh huh, oh yeah, looking good!” We are ready! Have an awesome year and know that I am here to support each of you to be your very best – do not hesitate to call me (maybe) at (401-871-5183), email, or gchat!
P.S. For those who might be wondering why we work so hard, look no further than Hannah Bishop who joined the BVP Team and Family on Thursday! Congrats to Beth and her family!