Shape a Scholar's Future: Donate Today
Your gift will support the core of our work: preparing every scholar for success in college and the world beyond.
BVP prepares scholars for college with rigorous academic programming, support for social and emotional growth, and a focus on the development of cognitive and non-cognitive skills. We’re rethinking education to support the whole child as they prepare to take on the world.
As we eagerly step forward to take on the urgent work necessary to raise the bar on education, we invite you to include BVP in your charitable contributions. Our tax ID # is 27-0617933.
Whether you can give a little or a lot, we would be honored to have your help. On behalf of the BVP team, our scholars, and our Board of Directors, thank you in advance for your support!
Give to Blackstone Valley Prep:
About Your Gift
Each year, thousands of scholars apply to our lottery. Despite incredible demand for a limited number of seats, high-quality school choice has been challenged by some. BVP is one of the lowest funded school systems in Rhode Island, several thousand dollars per pupil below the state average. Furthermore, BVP must pay for all of its facilities out of our operating budget, whereas traditional public schools do not.
Through it all, BVP continues to provide a college prep education and achieve meaningful results.
- We offer a longer school day and year with more time dedicated to math, reading, and electives.
- Clubs and athletics begin in fifth grade, and we provide additional late busing for scholars who participate in after-school activities.
- Our scholars take field trips to colleges and universities, as well as enrichment trips to museums and cultural events throughout New England.
- Every scholar in the third and fourth grade has the opportunity to learn an instrument.
- High school scholars experience a Personalized Learning Model which includes a device for every scholar.
Your gift will have a direct impact on the high-quality, high-performing programs BVP families expect. Together, we are living our vision and proving what is possible for all kids.