On Thursday afternoon, our Junior High School hosted its first High School Fair designed to expose BVP scholars and their families to the many educational programs available to them locally. #BVPshoutout to JHS Transition Counselor Flavia Yanez [...]
"BVP is more than a school network. BVP is a diverse community where everyone believes in being a champion for all scholars and striving for excellence!"
“It is so important to me that my daughter’s world is made up of people from many background, and my daughter experiences this every day at BVP.”
“Being in a school that makes a point of being intentionally diverse let’s me experience an important facet of the real world now, before it’s time for me to be entirely on my own.”
I have never been part of a work culture/community that makes me feel more valued than at BVP. I feel like I am a meaningful member of my teams and that I can contribute in an authentic way. Additionally, I feel like the work we are doing is meaningful and has an impact on our larger communities. I feel very proud and fortunate to be here.
The safety of our scholars, staff, and families remains our highest priority.
- P Perseverance means we work as long and as hard as it takes to be successful.
- R Our community is built on a mutual respect for all opinions and views.
- I Having integrity means being truthful and accountable for ourselves, always.
- D We understand that discipline is the key to success as we strive for high expectations.
- E When you work hard, it is essential to show enthusiasm and find joy in your work.