Last spring, scholars from BVP’s founding kindergarten class (2009) graduated high school, while scholars from BVP’s founding middle school class (2010) graduated from college and embarked on their journeys into the world beyond. For six alumni, [...]
"BVP is more than a school network. BVP is a diverse community where everyone believes in being a champion for all scholars and striving for excellence!"
“To find a school culture that prioritizes both diversity, as well as high-expectations for academics to support her future in college and the world beyond, is wonderful. We’ve been thrilled with our daughter’s progress and truly love the school.”
“At BVP, we learn to work together across lines of difference and I really believe that’s a priority when preparing for college and our careers.”
“A BVP scholar is what every child is: dynamic, unique, and special in every way. Any child could be a BVP scholar because BVP serves all children.”
- P Perseverance means we work as long and as hard as it takes to be successful.
- R Our community is built on a mutual respect for all opinions and views.
- I Having integrity means being truthful and accountable for ourselves, always.
- D We understand that discipline is the key to success as we strive for high expectations.
- E When you work hard, it is essential to show enthusiasm and find joy in your work.