By: David Liao, Ph.D. Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month is observed during the month of May, which falls toward the end of our school year. This is just as well, because it has given me ample time to reflect on my first [...]
"BVP is more than a school network. BVP is a diverse community where everyone believes in being a champion for all scholars and striving for excellence!"
“A BVP scholar is what every child is: dynamic, unique, and special in every way. Any child could be a BVP scholar because BVP serves all children.”
“Understanding the needs of socioeconomic diversity I think prepares us to grow into better citizens.”
“When we say we’re preparing our scholars for the world beyond, we mean it and more so; we mean it for all scholars.”
The safety of our scholars, staff, and families remains our highest priority.
- P Perseverance means we work as long and as hard as it takes to be successful.
- R Our community is built on a mutual respect for all opinions and views.
- I Having integrity means being truthful and accountable for ourselves, always.
- D We understand that discipline is the key to success as we strive for high expectations.
- E When you work hard, it is essential to show enthusiasm and find joy in your work.