Hey, BVPHS Scholars. Yes, you! We know there’s a lot of information circulating the internet on COVID-19 vaccinations, and it can be overwhelming knowing where to turn for simple, straightforward answers. We get it. The purpose of this blog post [...]
“When we say we’re preparing our scholars for the world beyond, we mean it and more so; we mean it for all scholars.”
“A BVP scholar is what every child is: dynamic, unique, and special in every way. Any child could be a BVP scholar because BVP serves all children.”
“Being in a school that makes a point of being intentionally diverse let’s me experience an important facet of the real world now, before it’s time for me to be entirely on my own.”
“Experiencing the socioeconomic diversity of Blackstone Valley through BVP has taught me to be empathetic to the situations of others.”
- P Perseverance means we work as long and as hard as it takes to be successful.
- R Our community is built on a mutual respect for all opinions and views.
- I Having integrity means being truthful and accountable for ourselves, always.
- D We understand that discipline is the key to success as we strive for high expectations.
- E When you work hard, it is essential to show enthusiasm and find joy in your work.