Hey, BVPHS Scholars. Yes, you! We know there’s a lot of information circulating the internet on COVID-19 vaccinations, and it can be overwhelming knowing where to turn for simple, straightforward answers. We get it. The purpose of this blog post [...]
“When we say we’re preparing our scholars for the world beyond, we mean it and more so; we mean it for all scholars.”
“To find a school culture that prioritizes both diversity, as well as high-expectations for academics to support her future in college and the world beyond, is wonderful. We’ve been thrilled with our daughter’s progress and truly love the school.”
“Being in a school that makes a point of being intentionally diverse let’s me experience an important facet of the real world now, before it’s time for me to be entirely on my own.”
“Understanding the needs of socioeconomic diversity I think prepares us to grow into better citizens.”
- P Perseverance means we work as long and as hard as it takes to be successful.
- R Our community is built on a mutual respect for all opinions and views.
- I Having integrity means being truthful and accountable for ourselves, always.
- D We understand that discipline is the key to success as we strive for high expectations.
- E When you work hard, it is essential to show enthusiasm and find joy in your work.