"BVP truly lives the scholar first mindset! All stakeholders often question, 'How can we do better for our scholars?'"
“My family can’t say enough. I'm grateful every day that my daughter's exposed to high academic rigor, homework, activities, and a community of motivated teachers.”
“Experiencing the socioeconomic diversity of Blackstone Valley through BVP has taught me to be empathetic to the situations of others.”
"I choose to work at BVP because I truly believe in our intentional diversity model and the notion that all kids deserve an equal education no matter their zip code."
- P Perseverance: We try our best even when it is hard.
- R Respect: We take care of people and places, and appreciate each other’s differences.
- I Integrity: We do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- D Discipline: We expect the best from ourselves.
- E Enthusiasm: We find and share joy.
- +1 Love: We love and celebrate each other for our whole selves.