"BVP truly lives the scholar first mindset! All stakeholders often question, 'How can we do better for our scholars?'"
“A BVP scholar is what every child is: dynamic, unique, and special in every way. Any child could be a BVP scholar because BVP serves all children.”
“Experiencing the socioeconomic diversity of Blackstone Valley through BVP has taught me to be empathetic to the situations of others.”
“Understanding the needs of socioeconomic diversity I think prepares us to grow into better citizens.”
- P Perseverance: We try our best even when it is hard.
- R Respect: We take care of people and places, and appreciate each other’s differences.
- I Integrity: We do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- D Discipline: We expect the best from ourselves.
- E Enthusiasm: We find and share joy.
- +1 Love: We love and celebrate each other for our whole selves.